Terms and Conditions – Be The Difference Contest
Be The Difference Challenge Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Utila Dive Center “Be The Difference” Challenge, I agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase of any courses or prior relationship with UDC is needed to participate. Previous experience or courses with UDC do not improve or increase chances of winning the contest.
- One Entry per person.
- Except where prohibited by law, by entering into contest, the entrant allows UDC to use their image and entry without compensation, further authorization or remuneration of any kind in perpetuity in any media.
- The entry must be created by or for a consenting party that is aware they are entering the contest.
- The Contest is created and programmed entirely by Utila Dive Center with the support and material funding on behalf of:
- The Mango Inn Resort Hotel
- Entry Period From Jan 10th to February 15th.
- Voting Period From the 15th of February to the 28th of February.
- There will be one grand prize winner.
- This will be announced March 5th
- Winner will be notified via the email they have submitted their entry through.
- The winner must meet the following requirements:
§ Certified PADI Divemaster eligible to complete the PADI Instructor Development Course
§ Can complete the required PADI Medical Form and be medically cleared to SCUBA Dive
§ Is available for the Instructor Development Course on April, May or June of 2020.
§ Can take the course in English
o The winner is responsible for their own travel arrangements as well as living expenses for the 2 weeks excluding:
§ Accommodation at the Mango Inn
§ Breakfast at the Mango Inn Bar & Grill
§ Transfers from the Ferry/Airport to the hotel
o The winner must agree to the UDC GoPRO Terms and Conditions before accepting the prize (GoPro package terms and conditions)